Greetings, QPI Network!
We’re marching right into more QPI goodness this month and beyond! There’s much in store, so see what we have for you:
- Save-The-Date for May’s 2023 Virtual QPI National Conference — expect online registration to open next week;
- The good work of our sites and people are some of our favorite things to share. You’ll be sure to gain inspiration from this month’s QPI InSites;
- Register for March’s QPI Webinar “QPI In Action: Breaking Barriers–The QPI Approach to Case Management That Supports Excellent Parenting”;
- Florida and California Champions, you have upcoming statewide in-person meeting opportunities;
- Register for April’s Webinar about moral distress in child welfare; and
- More materials added to our national website’s Resource Library.
Read to the end to see what they all are and check out what you need!
QPI is the heart of the matter for your February edition of the Network News!
- The good work of our sites and people are some of our favorite things to share, so be sure to check out QPI InSitesand see who’s shining in QPIlluminated;
- Register for February’s QPI Webinar “Family Initiative: At The Intersection of Compassion and Innovation”;
- For Florida and California, you have upcoming statewide quarterly meetings;
- Check out the SAVE THE DATE for April’s Webinar about moral distress in child welfare; and
- A load of new materials was added to our national website’s Resource Library. Read to the end to see what they are and check out what you need!
Happy New Year, QPI Network!
Your January 2023 issue is ringing in just for you:
- The good work of the QPI sites and people are some of our favorite things to share, so find out what’s new for QPI InSites and see who’s shining in QPilluminated;
- A new webinar for the new year that will ground us in the fundamentals and on the right foot for our 2023 QPI work. Register for January’s “QPI 101” core principles web event;
- February statewide quarterly meeting save the date for Florida; and
- “Talk to Us” — we have a lot to learn from you! Please read and respond if you can to the questions we have in the “Talk to Us” newsletter section.
Best wishes that your year begins brightly and continues to shine on you throughout the months ahead. Warmly, The QPI National Team
Seasons Greetings QPI Network,
This December issue of the QPI Network News brings you (with bells on!) years-end QPI goodness! Read through to the end to:
- Learn about QPI InSites for counties in California and Minnesota;
- Join a chorus of hearts over a few Unsung Heroes we recognized this past month, and end this year on a high note watching the Elevate and Celebrate event recording; and
- Get ready for a new webinar for the new year that will ground us in the fundamentals and on the right foot for our 2023 QPI work. Register for January’s “QPI 101” core principles web event. Registration link below!
It’s a November to remember — read through this month’s network newsletter and register for QPI events! Learn about:
- QPI InSites for California, Minnesota, New Mexico, and Florida;
- An opportunity for QPI caregivers to register for next week’s International Fostering Exchange;
- How you can Elevate & Celebrate the people who live QPI values this coming Monday, November 21st (and it’s not too late to share your gratitude!); and
- The Youth Law Center preparing for the 2022 Unsung Heroes virtual event. You’ll want to attend in December to celebrate all the people doing amazing system change work, and also cheer on the QPI honorees!
…Be sure to register for upcoming online opportunities — happening this week and next — and before you go, check out what’s new and available at the qpi4kids.org website. Also, we’ve expanded our online presence — follow us on LinkedIn!
Your October edition of the network newsletter abounds with QPI news and events! Learn about:
1. The first national QPI Champions Conference was held last month in Reno, NV;
2. The QPI California Caregivers Town Hall Virtual Event is happening this Friday;
3. A new webinar series “QPI Site Spotlight” premieres this Thursday featuring Connecticut!;
4. This month’s QPI Practice Exchange network meeting focuses on how to build relationships through family engagement practices; and
5. How we’re taking your nominations now so we can “Elevate and Celebrate” QPI Sites with you in November. It’s all about gratitude!
…Be sure to register for upcoming online opportunities — happening this week and next — and before you go, check out this month’s rich resource list on what’s new and available at the qpi4kids.org website. Enjoy!
Greetings QPI Network,
Autumn is finally upon us, and we wouldn’t want you to “leaf” this newsletter until you know about these QPI happenings:
- You’ll “fall” in love with the new Multi-Family Visitation Center in Humboldt County, California;
- Next week’s web event will spice up our QPI communication — be sure to register for “Words Matter: Language That Reflects Excellent Parenting”; and
- California Caregivers, you’ll want to save the date for the virtual October Town Hall with CDSS!
We know the weather has been HOT, but so is the news for our QPI sites! In this issue of QPI Network News, we offer…
- An exciting “UP”date for children and youth in California legislation;
- Event registration for a series release of stories highlighting policy and practice changes that support parent partnerships; and
- Catching Them Doing QPI — nominate those prioritizing strong relationships for children in care!
In this first summer’s issue of the QPI Network News, we’ll dive right into…
- QPi InSITES – the latest and greatest from our sites featuring California, Louisiana, Florida, and Minnesota;
- Registering for July’s Webinar, a Fireside Chat with QPI Co-Creator Carole Shauffer;
- News about online Champion training for August and our first annual Champions Conference in Reno, Nevada this September;
- Catching Them Doing QPI — nominate those prioritizing strong relationships for children in care; and
- Your monthly website updates!